No. You are not required to create an account to make a purchase on our website,
but it does make the process easier for you. Your login account will speed the ordering
process without having to re-type all of your information for future orders. Creating
an account will save you time! Your data is encrypted, secure and never shared.
Other benefits of creating an account are:
- Access your shopping cart from any computer, any time
- View your past orders placed on-line for up to 5 years
- Wish List: Working on a big project? Need to drop a few hints for birthdays or holidays?
Not enough time to browse for all the items that you need? Our wish list keeps a
running tab of items that are needed to complete a project or that you “wish" to
buy. Our wish list allows you to find any item on our website and quickly save it
to your account for later use.
- Log onto our website at www.trackofthewolf.com.
- Click on the word "Login" in the upper right corner of our homepage.
- Click on the "Create a Login Account" link.
- Enter your information in all required fields. Make sure that the information you
are providing is accurate and spelled correctly.
- Click the ""Create Account"" button at the bottom of the page.
If you receive an error message, make necessary changes in the required field and
click the "Create Account" button again.
Your account is now created. Your basic information will be stored in our system
to speed the checkout process on future orders. Your data is encrypted, secure and
**Please note that you must first CREATE AN
ACCOUNT before you can LOG-IN.
- Click "Login" in the top right hand corner of the page to access
the login screen.
- Enter your e-mail address and password, exactly the same as when you created your
- Click the "Login" button at the bottom of the box.
If you receive an error message, most likely you have made a spelling error. Correct
the error and click the "Login" button again.
If you forget your password, click on the "Forgot Your Password"
link that is found on the log-in screen. Enter your e-mail address.
Your password will be instantly sent to your e-mail.
If you create an account, Track of the Wolf will retain your name, phone number,
complete address and e-mail address. We also retain copies of your previous orders.
Your data is encrypted, secure and never shared. Our system
will not store your credit card information.
Log in to our website with your username and password. On the left side under
"Settings" you can select the option to change whatever information
is no longer accurate. If you have recently moved, changed your e-mail address or
phone number, be sure to update your account.